- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Item model number: 10388
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Japanese quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; brushed stainless steel case; black silicone strap
- Day and date subdial
- White dial with gold tone hands and arabic numerals; luminous
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The Invicta makes a bold statement with its intricate detail and design, personifying a gallant structure. It's the fine art of making timepieces.A superior mix of mechanics and materials, this Invicta timepiece has an incredible presentation on the wrist that will raise eyebrows. Known for their bold presentation and intrepid spin on the latest trends, Invicta always delivers dramatic fashion and reliable style.