- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Item model number: 12848
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap
- Grey second hand
- Black dial with orange hands and hour markers; black ion-plated stainless steel bezel with black and orange ring
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Invicta's Specialty series offers the world unique watches that merge style with the precision that Invicta is known for. The results are carefully crafted watches of all types, from stainless steel to genuine leather to chronograph dials with multiple functions. Take one peek at one of these timepieces and it's easy to see where the 'special' part of the name derives from.Sport meets style in this active watch design by Invicta's Speciality collection. The unqiue bezel stands out over a branded rubber strap for comfortable, everyday wear.Communicating time with ingenious innovation, the Invicta Specialty collection is the shining example of invention in motion. This collection captures the revelation of intuition in transcendent pieces that better depict the very nature of time. Acclaimed for unique designs, stellar movements and superior craftsmanship, Invicta Specialty inhabits the cusp of horology, where creative minds turn complications into challenges and make history one masterpiece at a time.