- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.8 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Item model number: 1530
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S. International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Swiss Quartz Movement
- Flame-Fusion Crystal; Brushed and Polished Stainless Steel Case; Black Silicone Strap
- Chronograph Functions with 60 Second, 30 Minute and 1/10th of a Second Subdials; Date Function
- Black Dial with Silver Told Tone Hands and Black Hour Markers; Luminous; Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Unidirectional Bezel, Crown and Pushers
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
A large and in-charge timepiece, the Invicta Men's 1530 Subaqua Collection Chronograph Watch is an excellent way to get noticed. This deluxe timepiece begins with a round 50mm stainless steel case with a black ion-plated unidirectional bezel and a black protected crown with two pushers. These elements surround a dashing black dial, which is protected by a flame-fusion crystal and features luminous dot hour markers and luminous hands powered by Swiss quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 30-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second displays and a date display window between the 4 and 5 'o clock positions. A black silicone band straps this watch to the wrist, while a silver-toned buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). A sporty statement of function and fashion, this Invicta timepiece is speaking loud and clear.Led with expert engineering, and always ready to face the depths, no feat or occasion will ever be too great for Invicta’s Subaqua to handle. The sheer magnitude of this mighty timepiece is superbly executed with surgical-grade solid stainless steel, Swiss automatic movements, and multiple color options of ionic plating. Managing up to 500 meters of water, finished off with a unidirectional rotating bezel, integrated shock resistance, and Invicta’s luminous Tritnite® hands, the Subaqua is the diver’s definitive in negotiating any adventure by sea or by land."We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.The art of the craft. Inside an Invicta Workshop It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.